Friday, May 15, 2009

Finals

Whoa, Grey's!  Seriously?!  That was ridiculous.  Also, made it quite impossible for me to relax last night like I should have.  Whoa.  Anybody else? 

Finals today.  I feel pretty good, although doing a couple practice problems last night I had a miniature freak-out wherein I came to the conclusion that I didn't know the heart as well as I thought and proceeded to feel the need to get up this morning and do specific questions for heart and circulation physiology...don't know if that was such a good idea or not.  I'm sure the info is all up there if I just relax.  Off for 6 one-hour blocks of exam.  Wish me luck!  

1 comment:

Katya said...

Grey's. woah. double woah. I quite agree with you.

anyway. I am done after I take this ceramics class, it's my last requirement.

super bummer.

good job on surviving finals, you're done with your first year!