Friday, May 1, 2009

And then there was one...

One week.  ONE WEEK left.  Of classes, anyway.  Then I have to study like a mad woman for a week and take a day-long exam, for which I have zero to no motivation to study, but hey, that's all I've got to survive.  Then it's sweet freedom until August.  Makes me wonder how much more burned out I'll be next year, when studying for finals will only be prelude to the much more insane studying for step 1.  It's just such a happy thought to look forward to, isn't it? 

Today, though, there is much to be grateful for.  We have a pseudo-holiday today, which means no class.  Which means it is 11 in the morning and I am still sitting in bed with my dog, playing on the computer.  Shortly, I will get up, put on some clothes, drop a check off at the bank and go to the gym.  After that, I plan to come home, have lunch, study the past couple of days' worth of biochem, and maybe start reviewing some physio (but only if I feel like it).  D will get done with work at 6, and after that I plan on doing absolutely whatever I feel like.  It's the little things.  

No comments: