Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here we go Here we go Here we go

Tomorrow's the big day. After a month and two days of essentially non-stop work, I take the boards tomorrow morning. This past week has very much felt like spinning my wheels--I took a practice test last Friday and was satisfied with my score, and ever since I've felt like I'm just sort of killing time and trying to keep information from seeping out my ears faster than what I'm reviewing. As of tomorrow afternoon I'll be free for the next month and couldn't be more excited.
On the list for the next month:
--A party Saturday night to celebrate the whole "done-ness" thing
--Vacationing in Florida for a week with family
--Road trip up to Former College Town with my friend F (who's never been, and went to college in a town where they apparently have no awesome ethnic food streets)
--Celebrating D's birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary

17 hours (or so) and counting.

1 comment:

Katya said...

Does this road trip up to said Former College Town happen before June 14th?
It should. I will be here then, and I would love to see you.

and Congratulations!! by my clock you should be done now, and that must be an amazing feeling.