Monday, June 28, 2010

Shiny!

So obviously, I've updated the format of the blog, now that blogger gave us all these fancy new "design templates" rather than the uber-generic previous five options. I think it's fitting!

Not much to report recently, except that this morning I actually discovered my real life schedule (mostly) for the next six weeks--I'll be starting m Ob/Gyn rotation on Labor and Delivery, doing a week of day shift and then a week of night shift. Then I'll be doing two weeks on gynecologic oncology, and two weeks in a private practice doctor's office. It's exciting to know what's coming, even as it's terrifying to have no idea what to expect on the floors. One thing I am sure of, however, is it will probably provide for multiple hilarious stories, which I promise will make me update this thing much more often.

No comments: