Monday, March 30, 2009

Study, Study

Block exams this week...I was all diligent about making myself a study schedule, and haven't been horrible at keeping to it.  This morning I woke up at 7:30 and stumbled my way through three sections of biochem (that I was supposed to finish yesterday) and three of kidney physio.  
Now I have three days to do physio practice problems, but today there is still the matter of trying to catch up on biochem and neuro.  To keep up with my schedule, I'll need to get through about six sections' worth of flashcards each today.  Ugh.  

I went shopping with my mom yesterday and managed to procure two new tanktops from Martin and Osa for just $12 a piece, plus 30% off.  Sweet.  Also (finally!!) found a couple of pairs of khaki dress pants that might work for my externship this summer.  Now I just need a couple of dressier looking shirts and I'm set.  

No comments: