Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation!

We just got back yesterday from our lovely vacation.  My grandfather is still in the hospital but things are pretty much just in a holding pattern for now, so no news there.  Now I get to spend 4 weeks (give or take) doing pretty much nothing until school starts (woot!).  This is a Good Thing, because that should give me just enough time to go insane with boredom and actuallywant to start studying again just in time for school.  (Of course, give me a week in and I'll probably be whining about the workload as per usual.)  

For now, though...some discreetly anonymous vacation photos!


Some Birds at sunset...

Taking a walk with D

Pretty view of the ocean and sea oats

Ibis on the beach

Our lovely pool

One of our itinerant lizards

The absolutely gorgeous beach





No comments: