Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Exams, Again

Monday was our third set of exams, and they went really well.  Honestly, I've not had much to write about because life has pretty much been nothing but studying lately.  We've had some good times up in the gross lab with my group, and everyone is glad head and neck anatomy is over.  Now we're on to the limbs, which are much more appealing--mainly because structures are a lot bigger and simpler, for the most part.  

I can't believe we're only a week away from Thanksgiving.  I feel like I've blinked and this semester has disappeared.  I'm beyond ready for a break, though...Thanksgiving and Christmas will be extremely welcome.  Beyond that, I'm actually kind of excited for next semester, because it will mean no more labs, and, from what I've heard, pretty much no more class.  Apparently most people last year just stopped going to class altogether in the second semester and studied on their own and did fine, so I'm kind of looking forward to that idea.  I mean, if I can just get up and study while D is at work, it will mean a *much* more congenial schedule for both of us, which would be a most welcome change. 

1 comment:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Hey Becca! I didn't know you had a blog. It sounds like you have been really busy with school, but I guess that is to be expected. Hope all is well with you and Daniel. Take care, Amelia