Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back Home Again...

Just got back last night from a few days vacation with the family down in Florida.  D was upset because he couldn't go (couldn't get more than a week off from work, and the whole honeymoon thing kind of ate that up...)--he worries a lot that my family will always take precedence over us as a family unit.  Problem is...my family is everything to me.  My mom is practically my best friend, and I just relax when I'm with them so much more than I often can at home what with all of the worries about school or things that need to be done around the house or finances.  I feel bad that he thinks the way he does, but sometimes I feel worse that I want to spend so much time with my family.  

On a lighter note, the beach was fun.  Got my orientation packet in the mail along with my marriage license, so now I can spend the next week trying to get my name changed, ordering books and scrubs, finishing thank you notes, and hauling ass to get the house put back into respectable shape.  The back yard looks like a jungle currently, and the inside isn't a whole lot better.  Stands to be a busy week.  

No comments: