Thursday, March 4, 2010

Scheduled out

And so it went--I did indeed get the rotation I wanted for third year, and I was happy because my friend F got almost the rotation she wanted despite being number 124 out of 141. What did suck was the fact that the last 20 people in line basically got stuck doing what was left rather than what they probably wanted, but hey, that's life. The better news for me was the fact that for the most part, the group of people I get to be with for my rotations are awesome with only a couple exceptions. So hopefully I'll just avoid the few bad eggs and get to work with a lot of cool, hard-working people.

The only problem with knowing all of this is that now I have absolutely no motivation to get through the rest of the school year. Do I really have to keep studying this madly when I know I'll be helping deliver babies come July?

1 comment:

Katya said...

congrats on getting the rotation you want! that must be a relief.