Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving was lovely--I planned on taking the entire weekend off, but wasn't nearly as productive the Tuesday prior as I expected. It ended up turning out great--I was able to study for only the briefest amount of time each day and got immense amounts of work done. I always feel like I do my best work when I can do it in little bursts, at my own pace, when I want to, rather than forcing myself through hours and hours of work. Sadly, I don't go to medical school in Fantasy Land.

Now that we're back, it's the home stretch and the burnout is kicking in in serious ways. It doesn't help that, due to the time off for the holiday, we are now packing as MUCH SCHOOL into the final two weeks as is humanly possible. Honestly, it's pretty ridiculous. Oh well--two weeks and then it's all over (for two weeks).

Even so, as I walked to school this morning, I listened to Christmas carols on my iPod and couldn't help but smile.

No comments: